On 26/03/10 16:13, Dave Lewney wrote:
> From the feedback it sounds like a problem at their end. It's now over
> a week since I emailed the contact specified in the metadata. Has
> anyone else had any reply? Has anyone on this list had previous
> contact with DreamSpark?
>
> Dave
> ---
> Dave Lewney
> IT Services, University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9QT

I emailed support when I first noticed the issue, and got a reply:

"I am currently working with my colleagues to resolve your issue.
Typically, we hear from them in 24 to 72 hours, depending on the
complexity of the issue.  If you have not received a reply within 3
business days please respond back to this email for follow-up."

This was on the 20th March - I've just emailed them back to see what is
actually happening, if anything.