italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies The Consortium Language Center - located in the heart of historical Genoa - offers courses of Italian language and culture year-round.

Our summer offerings include 1-, 2- and 4-week courses for all levels, from absolute beginners to advanced students of Italian.
Summer SpecialFor friends of I-S Italian-Studies, months of June and July 2010 course discounts. Email us for details!

The city of Genoa's rich cultural offerings include many spring and summer festivals of music and potery. Proximity to the stunning beaches of the Italian Riviera make Genoa an ideal location for language students seeking a vacanza-studio.
Consortium offers an authentic, full-immersion experience in a vibrant city, rich in history and natural beauty.
Our center is located in Piazza Portello close to Genoa's art treasures, including the famous palaces of Via Garibaldi, listed on UNESCO's World Heritage sites, the Palazzo Ducale and the cathedral of San Lorenzo.
Quality instruction is guaranteed: all our instructors possess a Master's degree in the teaching of Italian to foreigners.
In addition to classes, Consortium provides excursions and orientation tours. We are happy to assist students with locating appropriate housing and transportation to Genoa.
For details, please consult our updated website:

http://www.studyinitaly.it

Our motto is: Ridendo, s'impara! or Laugh while you learn! View our website for comments from former students. Please circulate our website to friends!

Suzanne Branciforte and the Consortium Language Center Staff ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html