From: Rosie Clarke [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 March 2010 12:02
To: [log in to unmask]; Pandora George
Cc: Rosie Clarke
Subject: URGENT: Enter your Museums at Night event details into database TODAY to be included in listings publicity tomorrow!

Hello,
Wonderful news: we're getting a lot of press interest in Museums at Night. We are currently compiling regional listings publicity to send out to the media tomorrow, which will form the basis for features, event listings and regional round ups.
However, there are only 183 confirmed Museums at Night events in the database today - meaning that many of you are missing out on free publicity! You must get your event listed in our DDE database today to ensure your event is included in our press information.
I've spoken to hundreds of people at venues all around the UK who are interested in taking part in this exciting weekend of late openings at cultural and heritage venues, but if you don't log in to your record on the Culture24 database and add your Museums at Night event listings, we can't tell the media about what you're doing!
Have you listed details of an event in the Planning stages? Now's the time to log in and change that to Confirmed. If in doubt about how to do this, please give me a call on 01273 623336.
Full details of how to add your Museums at Night event listings to the database can be found here: http://www.culture24.org.uk/places+to+go/museums+at+night/art74240
This is the link to log in: www.24hourmuseum.net/production/dataentry<http://www.24hourmuseum.net/production/dataentry>
Simply enter your username and password, and you're ready to go. If you have any questions, please give me a call: I'm here to help!
Kind regards,
Rosie Clarke
Marketing Co-ordinator

Culture24
www.twitter.com/culture24<http://www.twitter.com/culture24>

Be part of Museums at Night 2010!<http://www.culture24.org.uk/museumsatnight>

Tel: 01273 623336

Culture24 is an independent charity that publishes a family of websites including:
www.culture24.org.uk<http://www.culture24.org.uk/> (previously 24 Hour Museum)
www.show.me.uk<http://www.show.me.uk/>
www.icons.org.uk<http://www.icons.org.uk/>
www.untoldlondon.org.uk<http://www.untoldlondon.org.uk/>