HI Nicola

Years ago I used to take a stall to local fairs in North Tyneside where we took a mangle ad a dolly tub and some blankets and washed and mangled the blankets to death with the energetic help of mainly younger visitors. And we kept everyone cheerful with an old wind up gramophone and a stack of 78 rpm shellac records - There's a particular Jimmy Shand recording of a Scottish march that, played with a steel needle through a big exponential horn, will empty a marquee faster than a cry of 'free beer'!

Hope this helps

cheers

Richard Ellam
L M Interactive