Christian

-- This is really getting crazy.  We are all trying this – various OS flavors have different responses.

==============================

From Clark (using Ubuntu 9.04 -- recent OS build)

Christian:

fsl_tsplot –I f1.txt –o tst1.p;ng –t “test title” –a lab1,lab2 –x XAxis –y YAxis

works fine

fsl_histogram –I mean.nii.gz –o tstHisto.png

generates a Segmentation Fault.

==============================

From Natalia:  (Using A RedHat flavor)

Looks like the histogram work fine, but I am unable to get tsplot to work.

here is my command line: fsl_tsplot –i f1.txt,f2.txt –o RH_tsplot_tst1.png –t “RH test title” -a lab1,lab2 –x XAxis –y YAxis

error message:

The following COMPULSORY options have not been set:

         -i,--in         comma-separated list of input file names (ASCII text matrix, one column per timecourse)

         -o,--out        output filename for the PNG file

weird. I've tried several times.

By the way, I looked at my old group melodic reports that failed, and I did not get a segmentation error like you did - mine just quits with no feedback at all.

From Sonya:  (Using an earlier incarnation of our UBUNTU 9.04 OS)

Hi Clark,

FYI.  When I run the fsl_histogram command (e.g. fsl_histogram -i mean.nii.gz -o tstHisto.png), I do not get a segmentation fault.  This is true both when I run the command on the VM (FSL version 4.1.5) and on the workstation (FSL version 4.1.4).  (Note too that the output (histogram image) looks reasonable.)

Best,

Sonya