Hi:

We are having trouble with Melodic – it won’t write the report.  We are running 64 bit Ubuntu 9.04 and a Redhat (not sure of the version).  We are fully patched.  The run associated with the attached files was just a “lets see what happens” with only 4 subjects – it runs pretty much as expected until the report and then exits with a segmentation fault.

I know it is possible do idiotic things with the Melodic interface (e.g. request background image be set to Mean High Res but not provide any subject Hi-res images) so it may be something stupid we are doing – Still, it seems like the 64 bit version (in particular) is a bit buggy and we are wondering if this is something that needs a little attention;

Clark