Hi  Gwenaelle,

Thank you very much for the helpful information in your last reply.  I?ve
implemented your suggestions and have gotten some nice results.

I am, however, running into some difficulties with the mean FA for each
subject
in the significantly different regions because the odd distribution of these
regions.  In my results, there are only two clusters, one with over 12,000
voxels and with other with just 100 voxels.

I thought a good approach might be the following:

1)  Create the text file listing all significant voxels with corresponding FA
(i.e. all_voxels_significant.txt) separately for all patients.

2)  For each subject individually, group the all significant voxels
according to
one of the 20 white matter structures listed in the JHU White-Matter
Tractography Atlas.  The label assigned to the voxel would dependent on which
has the highest probability.

3)  Compute mean FA individually for each subject according to white matter
structures.

Is there an automated or other efficient way to do this such as feeding in the
coordinates of all_voxels_significant.txt into the JHU White-Matter
Tractography Atlas and getting labels for these voxels?  I could then bin them
manually according to white matter structure and compute mean FA
values. Better yet, does a program within FSL exist to perform all of
these steps with
minimal manual intervention?

As always, your input is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Roger