Well, if you do that you may as well use the unrotated bvecs, no?
Cheers-
Andreas

________________________________
Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] im Auftrag von wlzhu [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. März 2010 04:18
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] rotating bvecs

I have modified it to fit for file name is absolute path in *.ecclog.

For use, we have two acquisition each subject and each has the same bvecs.
 We first merge the second image to the first one. Then perform eddy correct with reference of the b0 in first image.
Next split the corrected image to 2 images, finally average them.

The question is ,although two images have same bvecs, after using rotate_bves, the two bves are not same(slightly different).
Is it acceptable to use the first rotated bvecs as the gradient of averaged image.

thanks

wanlin