Hi - it you run "invfeatreg" on your first-level FEAT directory you
will find inverse FLIRT and FNIRT files get created in the reg
subdirectory.  You can use these with "applywarp" to warp your mask
into native space.  An easy way to do all this is to run Featquery on
the first-level, and enter your standard-space mask, then featquery
will do all the above for you and you can find the native-space mask
in the featquery output directory inside your FEAT directory.

Cheers.

On 5 Mar 2010, at 23:40, Matthew Ward wrote:

> Good afternoon everyone.  I recently tried to utilize a pre-
> threshold mask in
> a first-level analysis and I get this error message (from log report):
>
> Image Exception : #3 :: Attempted to multiply images/ROIs of different
> sizesterminate called after throwing an instance of
> 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
>
> The mask is the result of a group analysis of a functional localizer
> and so
> has been registered (resampled) to a common space.  My question begins
> with, 'How do I use a mask that has a resolution of 0.5mm isotropic
> on an
> 4D data set that has a resolutioin of 2mm isotropic?'  And, if this
> is possible,
> which file from the .gfeat directory would be better:
> cluster_mask_zstat1.nii
> or thresh_zstat1.nii?  Or does it matter?  I've tried to resample
> the mask to
> 2x2x2 but it reduces the number of voxels, which is apparently another
> obstacle to using a group-level, registered mask on a raw 4D file.
> Any
> suggestions would be most appreciated.
>
> Best,
>
> Matt