Hi,

All you need to do is run fslmeants with the --transpose
option, the run this through
   awk '{ print $1 " " $2 " " $3 }'
to extract the first three columns, and then run the
output through img2stdcoord (which takes a text
file with three columns as input).

This will give you the coordinates in mm, which you
could stick back together with the rest of the fslmeants
output with "paste" (or MATLAB) if you wish.

I hope this helps.
All the best,
	Mark