Dear Giovanni,

there is actually a very easy way to obtain what you are after. If you
"start" your fnirt with the affine matrix you obtain from flirt, i.e.
run

fnirt --ref=JHU-ICBM-FA-2mm --in=FA --affine=affine.mat --
config=conf.cnf --cout=LinearAndnonLinear

then both the affine and the non-linear parts will be reflected in
LinearAndnonLinear, and you can just use fnirtfileutils to obtain the
Jacobian of the combined transform.

I hope that answers your question?

Good Luck Jesper