Hi,

Most of the message that Clark referred to was about the case
where the labelling is wrong, but normally it is fine, so check that
first.

If the labels that you see in FSLView (L, R, A, P, S, I) are in
the correct places in the image then all you need to do in order
to reorient your images to axial is:
   fslswapdim invol RL PA IS outvol
(as it says in the help for fslswapdim).

If the labels are wrong then follow the instructions in the email
that Clark pointed to.

Also, note that BET does not care whether images are sagittal
or axial, if it fails in one orientation it is almost certain to fail
in the other.  Cropping out the neck from images where there
is a lot of neck can help BET to work a lot better.  If you still
cannot get BET to work (and try some of the other BET options
first) then let us know.

All the best,
	Mark