***cross-posted; feel free to repost***

Hello, everyone.  I came across these articles and thought you might find them interesting, too.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/collections/public/1d359EjLs_rx5fjvFphkrl/

DADOS-Survey: an open-source application for CHERRIES-compliant Web surveys.
Shah A, Jacobs DO, Martins H, Harker M, Menezes A, McCready M, Pietrobon R.
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2006 Sep 15;6:34.
PMID: 16978409 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Improving the quality of Web surveys: the Checklist for Reporting Results of Internet E-Surveys (CHERRIES).
Eysenbach G.
J Med Internet Res. 2004 Sep 29;6(3):e34.
PMID: 15471760 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Methods to increase response to postal and electronic questionnaires.
Edwards PJ, Roberts I, Clarke MJ, Diguiseppi C, Wentz R, Kwan I, Cooper R, Felix LM, Pratap S.
Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Jul 8;(3):MR000008. Review.
PMID: 19588449 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
I just printed the first 14 pages of the Standard version (up to the References section) as that contained the meat of the systematic review.

STARE-HI--Statement on reporting of evaluation studies in Health Informatics.
Talmon J, Ammenwerth E, Brender J, de Keizer N, Nykänen P, Rigby M.
Int J Med Inform. 2009 Jan;78(1):1-9. Epub 2008 Oct 18.
PMID: 18930696 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Take care,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L  formerly Tanya Feddern
305.243.3999 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax)
EBM Theme Director, Reference and Education Librarian, & Occupational Therapist
Louis Calder Memorial Library University of Miami Miller School of Medicine

"A library without a librarian is a reading room."-- Jenny Garcia of the University of Wyoming, MLS, AHIP