Dear members,
You may find this event of interest,
Best regards,
Sarah
------------------------------------
The JISC Funded ASSET project  are hosting one of the HEA events on 'Enhancing Feedback Provision in the Digital Age' at the University of Reading on Wednesday 14th April (9.30am - 3.30pm), please see our webpage for further details and an online registration form: http://www.reading.ac.uk/internal/cdotl/Teachingandlearningevents/MovingForwardThroughFeedback/cdotl-MovingForwardThroughFeedback.aspx   The day will be a mixture of brief presentations, 'show and tell' sessions, case studies and a final panel discussion; the ASSET project will only be a small part of the day as we are hoping to use this event to discuss and explore a wide range of technologies and approaches to enhancing feedback provision. Above all, our aim is to make the day highly participative! We have a range of presenters from within the University (our Pro-Vice Chancellor is making the opening and closing addresses), as well as external coleagues, including Rod Cullen, Stephen Gomez, Paul Orsmond and Steve Maw.

Best wishes
Anne

Dr Anne Crook
Teaching Enhancement Manager
Centre for the Development of Teaching & Learning (CDoTL)
Room 231S HumSS Building
University of Reading
Reading
RG6 6AA