Oh gawd, more cross (angry) posting.

Fuck the UN, fuck the galactic human rights commission. They are all part of
the hegemonic conspectus and we survive without them not because of them.

When you meet the man with the big stick do you quote law at him, or do you
emulate Bruce Lee?

Larry

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for
Disability Studies at the University of Leeds
(www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).
Enquiries about list administration should be sent to

Archives and tools are located at:

Archives and tools are located at: