Hello colleagues

Does anyone have any written guidance in terms of the use of Dragon in
exams,  I saw the dialogue last week in terms of how people felt about
Dragon in exams, we are going to have a go, but wondered is there any
best practice guidance,  ie "student decides they are capable of using"
etc.

Any help appreciated

Regards

Julie Davenport
Senior Disability Advisor &
Assessment Centre Manager
The University's Disability Service
University of Lincoln
Tel: 01522 886400
Fax: 01522 886489
Minicom: 01522 886055

The information in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately and remove it from your system. Do not disclose the contents
to another person or take copies.
Email is not secure and may contain viruses. The University of Lincoln
makes every effort to ensure email is sent without viruses, but cannot
guarantee this and recommends recipients take appropriate precautions.
The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance
with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at:
http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal <http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal> .