Dear Colleagues,

We are currently looking at our confidentiality policy, consent form, process within the university with the aim of improving it. What have other universities done? Or would anyone be willing to share some examples of good practice?

Kind Regards,

Miss Lindsay Towers
Disability Advisor
Student Services
Thames Valley University
St Mary's Road
Ealing, London
W5 5RF
Tel: 0208 231 2153

The contents of this email are private and confidential, and intended for the named recipient only. You should not distribute this email or disclose the contents to any third party, including other TVU staff members.

If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message.

Please note that all correspondence concerning a student will be stored in that student's file.