Dear all

Apologies for cross posting.

I’d be very grateful if you help me with the collection of information about the use of voice activated software in exams. I’ll collate and circulate the responses which should be to me

[log in to unmask] rather than the list.

Does your university allow the use of voice activated software in exams?

If you only have time to answer yes or no please do so. If you can give me more information that would be very helpful.

If NO- why not?

If YES

How many students each year are awarded this option?

How many students use an amanuensis or scribe?

Have there been any technical or practical problems?

 If you have any guidance/ regulations associated with this I’d be very interested to see a copy.

Thanks very much

Marion

Marion Hingston Lamb

Disability Co-ordinator