dear colleagues,

apologies for any cross-posting or if this message is of no interest to you.

following the success of our previous access events, we are pleased to announce we will be running 3 Access Days this term. these days are for prospective university students who have a disability, specific learning difficulty and/or mental health difficulties. we have various workshops about university life and campus tours. if you or some people you know may be interested, there are more details and booking forms on our fledgling website (the address is under my electronic signature). the feedback from previous access days has always been very positive which is why we are hosting an extra Access Day this year.

we have an access day at Goldsmiths, University of London on tuesday 30th march and two at the University of Greenwich - one at the Greenwich campus on wednesday 21st april and the medway campus on monday 26th april.

please email or phone if you have any queries or concerns about the Access Days.

many thanks in advance,
melanie

Melanie Thorley
*AccessAbility Project Co-ordinator
AWPU - University of Greenwich and Aspire - SE London Aimhigher
P317
University of Greenwich at Medway
Central Avenue
Chatham
Kent
ME4 4TB

01634 883072 (tuesdays only)
07931 226599
www.gre.ac.uk/aap<http://www.gre.ac.uk/aap>

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.