***APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTINGS***

Subject: What's new 23 – the second issue of a joint production of the DPC and DCC

DPC and DCC are delighted to announce the publication of 'What's New 23'

http://www.dpconline.org/newsroom/whats-new-issue-23.html

This latest edition marks a new initiative between the Digital Preservation Coalition (DPC) and the Digital Curation Centre (DCC) which pools our efforts and produces a more frequent and more interactive news bulletin for those interested in all matters of digital curation and preservation. It is a successor of the DCC's monthly Curation News Round-up and the DPC's quarterly bulletin 'What's new in Digital Preservation?'

Each month, this publication will feature a snapshot of what's on and what's new, a topical discussion paper, a practitioner profile and an update from one of our partners overseas. In addition, readers are invited to share comments and debate current issues (simply add your comments at the bottom of the page on the DPC website).

The second issue of the joint publication includes an interview with Polly Parry from the Natural History Museum, an overview of recent developments from Sabine Schrimpf, NESTOR, Germany, a listing of forthcoming events and an editorial section from the DCC Director Chris Rusbridge.

William Kilbride, DPC and Joy Davidson, DCC

Carol Jackson

Administration and Events Manager

Digital Preservation Coalition

+44 (0)1904 435 362

http://www.dpconline.org/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.  Registered Office, Innovation Centre, University Way, York Science Park, Heslington, YORK YO10 5DG Registered in England No: 4492292