I keep wondering how to counter all these lies.

Does anyone know if this is true, as he says about himself

"It was for me, even with my scientific and engineering background and
having been a former space shuttle engineer, NASA consultant, White
House advisor on space science and national space policy..."

I wonder if we can prove that these people are telling lies then that
may begin to turn the tide in our favour as regards public opinion. The
latest poll I saw three quarters of Britons didn't believe in
anthropogenic global warming

Chris