Free Articles for October 28 to November 4

FREE articles for March 3 – 9, 2010

UTP Journals focus

Every week we will feature articles from several of our journals and offer them free to our Facebook fans. Check back every Wednesday for free access to a new group of articles.

http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals

This week we are pleased to feature:

Canadian Historical Review- from issue 51:3

Metaphor and Nationality in North America

Some Aspects of the Thought of F. X. Garneau

Hoover and Canada Diplomatic Appointments

Canadian Journal of Criminology and Criminal Justice- from issue 47:3

Can Mediation Be Therapeutic for Crime Victims? An Evaluation of Victims' Experiences in Mediation with Young Offenders

Canadian Modern Language Review- from issue 60:2

What my Students Heard that I Didn't Know I Said: Reflections on Learner Feedback in a Spanish Composition Course

"It's Like Chicken but Bigger": Effects of Communication Strategy in the ESL Classroom

Canadian Public Policy- from issue 33:3

NAFTA's Shadow Hangs Over Kyoto's Implementation

Does VQA Certification Matter? A Hedonic Analysis

The Proportion of Ontario Gambling Revenue Derived from Problem Gamblers

Don't forget to check back at http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals on March 10 for a new list of free articles!

posted by T Hawkins, UTP Journals