Hello,

Tim mentioned to me that the synthetic peak lists get a very low weighting
factor, so 0.0001 times whatever the normal factor for that dimension in
the spectrum is (so the normal factor as set in the Experiment --> Spectra
--> Tolerances tab).  (I don't think that the 0.0001 is customisable
currently.)  So if one of your peaks is synthetic and you have one real
peak then moving either will change the average very little.  I guess that
might be the situation with your CA.  But your HA has three peaks, so I
don't understand that not changing, unless two of the peaks are synthetic
and only one real.

Wayne