Hi,

have a look at this paper. I believe it's exactly what you're looking for.

Protein-protein interaction and quaternary structure.
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18812015>

Janin J, Bahadur RP, Chakrabarti P.

Q Rev Biophys. 2008 May;41(2):133-80. Review.PMID: 18812015

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18812015

best
vincent

--

Vincent Chaptal

Dept. of Physiology at UCLA

http://www.physiology.ucla.edu/Labs/Abramson/index.html
<http://www.physiology.ucla.edu/Labs/Abramson/index.html/>

Phone: 1-310-206-1399

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.