Hi all

I have a solved structure that crystallizes as a trimer to a reasonable R/Rfree, but I'm trying to rationalize the peaks in my self rotation. The space group is P212121, calculating my self rotations from 50-3A, integration radius of 22 (the radius of my molecule is about 44). I can see the three fold NCS from my structure on the 120 slice, but I'm trying to rationalize apparent two folds in my kappa=180. A picture of both slices is enclosed. The non crystallographic peaks for kappa=180, P222 begin to appear at kappa=150 and are strongest on the 180 slice.

My molecule looks close to a bagel (44A wide and 28A tall). The three fold NCS is down the axis of looking down on the bagel hole. I'm trying to find the two fold. I imagine it could be slicing the bagel in half (like to eat it for yourself) or slicing it vertically (like to share amongst kids) but I'm not exactly sure what's the best way to visualize this. Is there something easier than correlation maps with getax (since I have the rotation (polarrfn) and translation?). If you have an eye for spotting symmetry, Ill send the pdb in confidence.
 Thanks!

FR