From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Winnie Huynh
Sent: 15 March 2010 16:29
To: Keegan, Ronan (STFC,RAL,CSE); [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4]: Job Posting

Hello Ronan,

How are you? Hope all is well.

Please post the attached job position on the CCP4 bulletin board. Please let me know when it has gone live and please do not include any CKR Interactive information on the posting.

Applicants should apply directly on the Genentech website, as noted in the job description, but if an email address is absolutely required for applicants to submit their resumes, please use [log in to unmask].

Thank you and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Winnie

Winnie Huynh
Assistant Account Executive
CKR Interactive, Inc.
21771 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 100
Cupertino, CA 95014
(408) 454-2210 | Direct
(408) 517-1491 | Fax

www.ckrinteractive.com - www.oneagentglobal.com
Follow Us: Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn