Probably, you have built water molecules that are associated with symmetry-related macromolecules rather than the host molecule.  Turn symmetry on, check the nearest neighbors of the offending waters, and move the waters close to the host molecule if appropriate.  I believe you can do this with the CCP4 program watertidy.

kmj