Dear X-ray Community,

    I'm sorry to have dragged you all along on this journey.  There is
something to Ian and Marc's arguments but I have been unable to understand
their point.  That is my failure and I don't wish to subject the rest
of you to continued argument.  Ian, Marc, and I should get together
in a bar somewhere and hash this out.

Dale Tronrud