Jan,

There is some good advice on dealing with proteins that do not
self-aggregate here.  Assuming that most or all of your drops are clear this
might be useful.

<http://web.emeraldbiosystems.com/blog/bid/24287/All-drops-clear-Back-to-Old
-School-protein-crystallization>

Good luck,

Mike

Michael S. Murray, Ph.D.
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
MD E3-01
P.O. Box 12233
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Phone: (919) 541-0268