I'd use NCS in the beginning and maybe also DM solvent flattening,
then build and fix your structure, run refmac without NCS, superimpose
your chains in Coot and re-define your strict NCS groups accordingly.
Therafter you can submit your current coordinates to Ethan's TLSMD
server and continue from there

Jürgen
Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894