Dirk, I'm not sure this is right, the NCS 2-folds clearly occur at phi
= 45, 135 ..., not at phi = 30, 150 ... as required by your
explanation.  Also you haven't explained the very clear peaks near
theta = 45, phi = 0. 90 ... .  I won't be convinced until I see the
results from RFCORR!

Cheers

-- Ian