What XPREP (and some other programs) calls Rint is the same as Rmerge
and is given by 100Sum|I-<I>|/Sum(I) where the sums are calculated
over all reflections with more than one equivalent (symmetry
equivalents and identical indices), I is the intensity of an
individual reflection and <I> is the mean intensity of a group of
equivalents. As Manfred Weiss, Kay Diederichs and others have
pointed out, it would be better to quote R-values corrected for the
multiplicity of observations so that they do not increase as you
add data, but if your reviewer wants Rmerge (alias Rsym or Rint) he
or she should be given it.

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,