Thanks Catherine. Sorry you can't be there.

I'm looking forward to it.

I hope to have copies of a new pamphlet just coming out from Wild Honey Press, called 'Into Thick Hair' and will read from that.

Ian

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 08:50:00 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: THE OTHER ROOM 7.4.10
To: [log in to unmask]

T-Online eMail

Ah! Would
so love to be able to make it!

"The Other Room"
<[log in to unmask]> schrieb:

  The Other Room celebrates its second
  birthday!
  Readers: Ian Davidson,
  Zoë Skoulding, Matthew
Welton
  Wednesday 7th April, 7.00 pm
  The Old Abbey Inn, 61 Pencroft Way, Manchester, M15
  6AY. Admission is free.
  Ian
  Davidson's poetry is gathered in two collections from Shearsman, as well as chapbooks from Spectacular Diseases, West
  House Books and Oystercatcher. His critical volume Ideas of Space in
  Contemporary Poetry was published by Palgrave in 2007.

Zoë Skoulding is a poet, writer, musician, performer, and
  also a lecturer in creative writing. Since 1994 she has edited the poetry
  magazine Skald, more recently alongside co-editor Ian Davidson with
  whom she also writes collaboratively. Zoë is editor of Poetry Wales and
  currently holds an Arts and Humanities Research Council Fellowship
  (2007-2012) in Bangor's School of English, where she is researching
  poetry, gender and city space.
  Matthew Welton received the Jerwood-Aldeburgh
  First Collection Prize for The Book of Matthew (Carcanet, 2003), which
  was a Guardian Book of the Year. He was a Hawthornden Fellow in 2004. Matthew
  collaborates regularly with the composer Larry Goves, with whom he was awarded
  a Jerwood Opera Writing Fellowship in 2008. His latest book is We Needed
  Coffee...

The Other Room 2009-10 Anthology will be
  available to purchase on the night and from the website thereafter featuring:
  Tim Atkins, Sean Bonney, Matt Dalby, Tina Darragh, Philip Davenport, Alex
  Davies, James Davies, Craig Dworkin, Allen Fisher, Michael Haslam, Rob
  Holloway, P. Inman, Frances Kruk, Holly Pester, Sophie Robinson, Lisa Samuels,
  Nick Thurston, Tony Trehy & Steve Waling.
  Delicacies will be served.
  Would love to see you there

James, Tom and
  Scott

--

www.otherroom.org

Send us your Hotmail stories and be featured in our newsletter
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/