Child and parent and vehicle and sentimental and philosophy
Zen by Pirsig
Solataire Mystery by Gaardner
James

Message Received: Mar 25 2010, 10:59 AM
From: "Paul Green"
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Writing and Cars

“Crash”  J.G.Ballard – the ultimate automotive extended prose-poem

On 25/3/10 08:56, "ian davidson" wrote:

Dear List Members

If you got spam from me my sincere apologies. My inbox was violated. Seems to have stoppd now.

You should ignore any recomendations for medication that appear to come from me. I know nothing about them.

I have a question. Can anyone suggest examples of writing that features cars or motorbikes.

Can be prose or poetry and from any country.

Suggestions gratefully received.

Ian

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

James Davies: Editor if p then q
www.ifpthenq.co.uk
www.otherroom.org

OUT NOW:

Geof Huth - ntst  - March 2010 - http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/books.html or www.amazon.co.uk

FORTHCOMING

Tom Jenks - * - May 2010

Joy as Tiresome Vandalism - Absolute Elsewhere - Summer 2010

Tony Trehy - collection - late 2010

Matthew Welton - collection - late 2010

P. Inman - The Collected Works of P. Inman late 2011

PREVIOUSLY:

BOOKS

TOM JENKS  - A PRIORI  - http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/books.html or www.amazon.co.uk

JOY AS TIRESOME VANDALISM - aRb (2 volumes) http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/books.html or www.amazon.co.uk

P. Inman - AD FINITUM - http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/books.html or www.amazon.co.uk

Lucy Harvest Clarke - Silveronda - November 2009 - http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/books.html or www.amazon.co.uk

if p then q magazine issues 1-4

if p then q spring 2008 issue 1 (Tom Jenks, Ceri Buck, Andrew Shelley, Tony Trehy, James Davies on P. Inman's 4 or 5, A Cd of readings by Ceri Buck and Tom Jenks) -http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/magazine.html SOLD OUT

if p then q autumn 2008 issue 2 (featuring p.inman, Scott Thurston, Janis Butler Holm, Michael Gibbs, Bill Allen on Michael Gibbs, Tony Trehy meets Robert Grenier, Joy as Tiresome Vandalism (aRb Versions) - http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/magazine.html

if p then q Text Festival Special Spring 2009 issue 3 (featuring A3 colour posters by Anne Charnock, Craig Dworkin, Geof Huth, P. Inman & Tom Jenks) - http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/magazine.html

if p then q issue 4 - Caroline Bergvall, Allen Fisher, Richard Makin, Lucy Harvest Clarke, Andrew Shelley, Scott Thurston, Charles Bernstein, Ray DiPalma, Joy as Tiresome Vandalism, Philip Davenport - October 2009 http://www.ifpthenq.co.uk/magazine.html