A message from a daily lurker:

I'm writing to tell you that all California schools (K - Nobel folk) succeded in our March 4 Day of Action rally throughout the state (and a number nationally, as well) to support our demand for proper educational funding.

Thousands of us statewide participated in Walkouts and Rallies.  While considerable media coverage was of small highway sitins, most of us attended and conducted rallies at our various sites.

The next major California action takes place on March 22.  Buses from all over the state will be converging in Sacramento, our state capitol, and then marching to Mr. Schwarzenegger's door.

I'm asking you all to keep us in your thoughts that day.  (You might say that this is Poetry in Motion!)

Thanks for listening!

Lurkers Anonymous

p.s By way of introduction, google me to see some of my work --