Nice suggestions. Two of these features already exist in the product in some
form:

With "Personal Portfolios" (available since 7.2) you can comment on each
individual artifact (item included in the portfolio). With Basic Portfolios
only on the overall PF.

The ability to freeze a portfolio exists with an Outcomes System license,
which adds the option to create "Outcomes Portfolios" (aka "Evaluation
Portfolios") that can be submitted for evaluation and the included artifact
versions are then frozen.

Personal Portfolios let you create content (artifacts) while
creating/modifying the portfolio, whereas with Basic Portfolios you
essentially have to pre-create the content you want to later link into your
PF. But the added flexibility makes navigation more complex and confusing.

--Volker

--
Volker Kleinschmidt
Senior Support Engineer