From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Cliff Pereira
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: Illness and presentation

Hi Sean,

Please find the attached presentation that I made on friday at the V&A. Last week I was at the V&A from wed. to fri. putting BASA in the limelight at all levels. The presentation was attended by no less then 30 people including two from Sweden and two from Portugal and several from the USA. Makeda Coastan made a fantastic response to my presentation praising BASA as a leader and sighting its important role. Colin Prescod chaired the session.

I am afraid 3 full days of networking have taken their toll, especially since I have not been that great recently. I am trying to rest up this weekend and will hopefully make it in on monday. Sean thanks for getting the newsletter out.

regards
Cliff