Below is the text of a message that was posted on ARLIS-L yesterday..... I hope this is helpful.     Pat

OCLC told me that BHA will be available through the end of the day on March 31st.

However, there is some hopeful news.

INIST (INstitut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique) just issued a press release in which it sounds like they are negotiating with the Getty Research Institute and several other partners to maintain the production and distribution of the BHA in 2010.

Link for INIST BHA Press Release:

http://www.inist.fr/spip.php?article81

Janice Lea Lurie  |  Head Librarian

Minneapolis Institute of Arts