DLNet (the Digital Learning Network) was launched recently, created from the E-Learning Group for Museums, Libraries and Archives.

9 local area groups have been created by the 44 members who have already signed up to the DLNet website.   If you would like to find people to share ideas with about digital learning, have a look through the groups, and either join one of them or create one.   There is no commitment in creating a group: it is just like putting up a sign, so that other people nearby can get in touch.

http://digitallearningnetwork.net/groups

Some people have asked us if we can let them have details of other DLNet members in their area.    For reasons of Data Protection we can't do that directly - but that is the idea of DLNet groups.

We also run events for training and networking.

We have a large event on Creating and evaluating online resources coming up in June (details tba shortly) and another in planning for early November, then another one in January.    We also run smaller events like the two listed here:

http://digitallearningnetwork.net/events

To get an idea of the events we have run previously (as the E-Learning Group for Museums, Libraries and Archives) have a look at:

http://digitallearningnetwork.net/previous-events-2/

Digital Learning Network London is having its second ThinkDrink on 22 March.   The idea is to chat about technology and learning in a relaxed atmosphere.   Why not set one up yourself?

http://digitallearningnetwork.net/groups

For advice and help contact Martin Bazley, Chair on 0780 3580 727 or Jane Frederick, Administrator on 07889 590255 or email [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Martin

Martin Bazley
Chair, Digital Learning Network (DLnet)
15 Margin Drive
Wimbledon
SW19 5HA
0780 3580 727
info@ digitallearningnetwork.net
www.digitallearningnetwork.net

- with apologies if you get this more than once -