Consultancy skills - 1 June 2010 at the RSS in London

Presented by Roland Caulcutt and Julie Bullen

A highly participative 1 day workshop for statisticians who wish to improve their ability to help non-statistical clients.
Discussions and interactive exercises will allow participants to explore the non-statistical issues that can undermine effective consultancy.

This event will appeal to all statisticians who wish to improve their ability to help non-statistical clients.

Objectives:

• To review the many context-related and inter-personal difficulties that statisticians may encounter during consultancy interactions.
• To offer models or theories or paradigms, which shed light on why these difficulties arise.
• To indicate which ways of working might be most effective with various clients.

Feedback from previous delegates:

‘I felt it was insightful, practical and relevant to my current work.’

‘Interactive, time went really quickly. Entertaining and informative.’

‘I enjoyed the course and learned useful things that I will be able to put into practice.’

‘I learnt a lot and will be applying it at home as well as work!’

For further details and to register please visit http://www.rss.org.uk/courses

SIGNOFF allstat