The 52nd annual Operational Society conference is being held at Royal Holloway, University of London on 7th-9th September 2010.

OR52 is an ideal opportunity to showcase your work, gain feedback and build networks.

As organisers of the Simulation stream we need your contribution!

Simulation stream definition:
The scope of the simulation stream is similar to the Journal of Simulation. We therefore welcome all topics contributing to the field of discrete event simulation, including input and output analysis, verification & validation, conceptual modelling, design and analysis of experiments, parallel and distributed simulation, agent-based discrete-event simulation, supply chain simulation, simulation software and technology etc.... We are also particularly interested in new and exiting simulation case studies in all areas (e.g. manufacturing, healthcare, project management, defence, service systems, simulation education etc...).

Simulation stream submission:
Please submit your title and abstract by the end of March using the OR society website:
www.orsoc.org.uk

We very much look forward to seeing you in September!

Katy Hoad and David Lowe

Dr Katy Hoad
Assistant Professor, ORMS Group
Warwick Business School
The University of Warwick
Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK
Tel: +44 (0)24 7652 8450

David Lowe
Joint Systems Department
Desk CE-733, Dstl Portsdown West, Fareham, PO17 6AD
Tel. 023 9253 2334
Email [log in to unmask]

SIGNOFF allstat