Dear all, I know this is a hot topic on this list, and I see from the list archives there have been some discussions. I'm interested in the following: • What systems other Universities have in place for student number planning particularly anyone using Business Intelligence products e.g. Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion? • How easily their system has allowed them to manager recent funding related changes e.g. ELQ policy, student number controls? • How they manage their student number planning process? • How easily or otherwise they found moving from one system for student number planning to another e.g. implementation, supplier support, costs? To add some context to the request we are currently assessing whether there are better alternatives to our current systems for student number planning which revolve around spreadsheets. I will collate the responses both on and off list and re-circulate, if you don't wish your response to be re-circulated please let me know. Many thanks Shaun Kelly Planning Support Officer - Planning and Registry Services Registrar and Secretary’s Office Leeds Metropolitan University Leighton 222 Headingley Campus Leeds LS6 3QS Tel: 0113 812 6733 Fax 0113 812 5940 Email [log in to unmask]