-----Original Message-----
From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Georgina Spary
Sent: 10 March 2010 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Student Number Planning Systems

PS let me know if you want to join our BI group and/or answer that
survey - up to 31 responses so far!

Georgina Spary
Business Intelligence Manager
SBPO, Corporate Affairs
Oxford Brookes University
+ 1865 484887

Shaun Kelly wrote:
> Dear all, I know this is a hot topic on this list, and I see from the
> list archives there have been some discussions. I'm interested in the
> following: * What systems other Universities have in place for student

> number planning particularly anyone using Business Intelligence
> products e.g. Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion? * How easily their
> system has allowed them to manager recent funding related changes e.g.

> ELQ policy, student number controls? * How they manage their student
> number planning process? * How easily or otherwise they found moving
> from one system for student number planning to another e.g.
> implementation, supplier support, costs? To add some context to the
> request we are currently assessing whether there are better
> alternatives to our current systems for student number planning which
> revolve around spreadsheets. I will collate the responses both on and
> off list and re-circulate, if you don't wish your response to be
> re-circulated please let me know. Many thanks Shaun Kelly Planning
> Support Officer - Planning and Registry Services Registrar and
> Secretary's Office Leeds Metropolitan University Leighton 222
> Headingley Campus Leeds LS6 3QS Tel: 0113 812 6733 Fax 0113 812 5940
> Email [log in to unmask]

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.