From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Georgina Spary
Sent: 10 March 2010 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Student Number Planning Systems

PS let me know if you want to join our BI group and/or answer that
survey - up to 31 responses so far!

Georgina Spary
Business Intelligence Manager
SBPO, Corporate Affairs
Oxford Brookes University
+ 1865 484887

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,