The undesirability of labelling someone Diabetic without measuring their
glucose and the lack of concordance of HbA1c with dysglycaemia was
pointed out very forcibly to the DH......................who ignored it!

Dr Ian D Watson

Clinical Director, Clinical Laboratories

Consultant Biochemist & Toxicologist

Dept Clinical Biochemistry

University Hospital Aintree

Lower Lane