Same would go for the scientific basis for evolution - many pagans who would
consider themselves hardcore pagans believe in evolution yet technically a
fundamentalist pagan, and there are those, similar to their Christian
counterpart, eschews evolution theory.

So when you remove belief in deities and add in belief in scientific
evolution, it seems the earth-centered reverence or focused aspects are all
thatıs left so is that truly pagan by definition?

James