Dear All,

I was siting here, working on a short piece about Frazer's theory of sympathetic magic, and wondering how it currently holds among anthropologists, magicians and anthropologist-magicians. And it dawned on me that the best people to ask are the ones reading this email right now. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Best wishes,

Leo

Dr Leo Ruickbie, PhD, MA, BA (Hons), AKC
Author of Witchcraft Out of the Shadows (Robert Hale, 2004)

"Witchcraft Out of the Shadows is an engaging book which deserves to be the benchmark for all future analyses of the Craft." - Alan Richardson

And Faustus: The Life and Times of a Renaissance Magician (The History Press, 2009)

"Dr Ruickbie has re-evaluated and contextualised the sources of the Faust tradition from a position of authority. The result is a work of meticulous scholarship that can be read as a gripping page-turner." - Professor Osman Durrani

For more information visit www.witchology.com