On 22 Mar 2010, at 08:42, mandrake wrote:

> Jez - i understand where you are coming from with the
> silliness/crassness of some media pagans -
> I just think if you keep saying the right thing the message will get
> there in the end
> and the door will close on the carpet baggers . . . ??

Actually, I don't think the battle is worth fighting - leave the term
to the sillies and the media and reclaim all the other names specific
to each religion.

Would you expect a Hindu to say, 'I am a pagan, and the type of pagan
I am is Hindu'? No. So why would I want to say 'I am a pagan and the
type of pagan I am is heathen'.

I'll stick with being accurate. And separate myself from King Kev.

--
Jez
--

Fundamental Flaws of Potterdom (2)