Hello Gokce, when i was recently in Istambul working with PEPSICO i was already going to speak to some potential sponsors for the Orcestral performance my style (see below utube and atached lecture i gave to EU ministers of environment) becausr Ian and Lotte suggested i do that with conductor Rasmussen and Istambul symphony, and i did nothing because Ian wrote to me it is off. Now, please tell me should i persue the matter further?  Thanks, greetings from hamburg,  Miha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2iB_zGz7Ho

http://www.idriart-borl.eu/?page_id=52
www.mihavision.com

________________________________