Hi Ralph

From Gokce and Ecmel’s part: There is no signed contact with the venue. And we always had informal relation with ArtofMan team who holds all the other related information. However I do appreciate your offer with Eventbrite let us see the interested people and find out the number. I should add that I have a very heavy administrative job beside my classes and definitely need either self orginizing body or professional support to continue.

Regards,

Gokce

From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ralph Kerle
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [spam] Re: Going Forward

Some questions of discovery to see whether it is possible for the 5th Art of Management Conference to proceed.

Who and where are all the conference information/registration/material/papers/applications/correspondence/emails held currently?

What state is the material in?

Is it on-line?

Can it be released immediately and unencumbered to a third party?

What delegate numbers are committed and deposited?

Have there been any payments made?

Where is the cash held?

Can that be transferred into an independent third party bank account trust fund?

Is there an up-to-date conference revenue and expenditure budget?

Who holds it and are they happy to pass it over to a third party unencumbered and with a statement to the affect they are a true and accurate indication of the current state of affairs?

Are there signed contracts with the venue?

Who holds them?

What is the venue’s current expectation regarding deposit and confirmation?

Do the official organisers as listed Ian, Ceri, Gocke and Elmel have the right to allow the conference to proceed with the name under which it has been advertised, free of any potential litigation from any third party whatsoever?

I have set up a dummy 5th Art of Management web site at http://aom.eventbrite.com/

Can I ask all AACORNERS who are currently committed or who would definitely attend if the conference proceeded, to complete the dummy conference registration form so we can have a fair indication of numbers to determine the financial viability of proceeding. This in no way means you are committed to attend. Just trying to sketch out a financial scenario.

If the AACORN membership support is strong and the conference AS PLANNED is able to proceed then time is of the essence from an organising perspective. On the other hand, if the community is able to act quickly there is still time to promote and communicate and make this happen, the only proviso being the event budgets stack up.

On the other hand, if the AACORN membership thinks this is too aggressive on my part, I am happy to step aside.

Kind regards,

Ralph

Ralph Kerle

Executive Chairman